Hello HomeBodies, today on “I already tried that,” I tried EzVideon.xyz to see if we can make money online from watching videos. Is EzVideon.XYZ a scam?
I spent a little over 1-hour watching videos on my ezvideon account and it was credited with USD 102. So now you might be saying, well drop the link already! Read the review first and then make an informed decision.
Find out exactly what you are getting yourself into before signing up.
How I found out about EzVideon.XYZ
A friend sent me the link saying “I found this app that pays you in USD to watch videos online!”
Doubtful Me: “Were you paid?”
Person: “The person who sent the link said they collected their money via PayPal”
Less Doubtful Me: “Okay, PayPal? Well let me try it out and let you and my readers know”
So here is what I did in preparation for this review
1. I created a new Gmail account because there was no way I was going to use my real email address on a sketchy looking Website.
2. I created a PayPal account.
3. I used my VPN protected browser to sign up using the new Gmail address.
This is what the page looks like when you click on the link
Now you can see videos of different values. All you need to do now is click on one and start watching.
I watched a few. So let’s talk about the pros and cons I found so far:
1. No sign-up fee
2. No bank account information needed to sign up
3. You can get paid via :
- Master Card
- Visa card
- Western union.
4. No explicit videos were seen so far
5. It seems to display videos based on topics you chose previously, for example, I watched a microwave review video then a Nike shoes review video. After this, I saw a lot of reviews related to microwaves and brand named shoes review video selections.
6. High price points for video watch time. You get paid approximately 50 cents for every minute of watch time.
7. The countdown system is accurate. I tested the time alongside my stopwatch and it was spot on. So they are “not robbing you of your time.”
8. Potential to earn from their referral program. So as soon as you sign up, you get an affiliate link to get other people to sign up.
Now this takes me to the Cons of this video watching gig
1. Each video has a price point but it does not tell you how long the video is. So you might see a video for $33 and click watch, then realize it is 40 minutes long. This happened to me. I was very annoyed. I soon came to realize that the higher the price point, the longer the video.
2. You cannot pause the videos. I accidentally paused that 40 minutes video close to the end of the video. A warning popped up then it went back to the home page and I lost all that watch time plus the video was no longer in the selection on the screen.
3. Lack of transparency. Nothing but surprises along the way.
After signing up, you do not get any instructions. You just land on the page to start watching videos. After watching one video for $3, I tried to cash out and a warning message popped up saying I cannot cash out until I have passed $100 worth of watch time. At this point, I had only watched one quick video for $3.
Since this was only an experiment for me, you can imagine how annoying this was. I just wanted to cash out and see if the USD would actually go to my PayPal account or not.
Anyways, for my dedicated readers, I soldiered on.
While I quite enjoyed some of the videos, like the top 10 TV shows to watch now, some of which I must admit, I intend to go and watch, I really just wanted to get the experiment over with and see if it actually works!
I allowed the videos to run until I made over $100 as seen below.
So now I was like,
“Finally!! I can cash out”.
So I try to cash out once more…
But EzVideon.XYZ was like:
” Oh you thought this was so easy?… are you stupid? Are you an idiot? COME ON??!!!!”
Well no, that is not what it said but it might as well have said that. I took a screenshot of the message.
Take a look
Now they are saying that I need 30 referrals before I can cash out!
“Do I look like a joke to you?”
At this point, I am at the maximum level of annoyance so I take a nap.
Okay, back at it.
At this point, I decided to just write up the review, publish and complete my opinion of it after I get the 30 signups… because I love you, HomeBodies, I really do, but there is no way I am going out there to search for 30 signups. Sorry guys. I gave up on that life years ago. Now I earn money doing what I love.
So let us help each other to complete this review
This is what you need to do so we can all find out if this is a “money-making gig” like my friend said:
1. Create a new email address and sign up using the link below
2. Subscribe to our blog to receive an update when we reach 30 signups so we can let you know if this online opportunity actually works
3. Comment below saying you signed up
When we reach 30 signups, I’ll update the post to let u know if they finally allowed me to cash out
…Or if we will have another curveball thrown our way.
Personally, and this is just me (speaking from 10 years of experience, but hey, you don’t have to take my word for it), I think these people are:
- Building an email list to spam you
- Collecting money from YouTubers to get views, but way less than what they promise to pay you. Buying views is a real thing but it is less expensive than their price points on the videos, which is why this could never be real.
If EzVideon.XYZ actually works:
1. I’d be pleasantly surprised and you would be too.
By pleasantly surprised I mean “shook.” This kind of stuff really never works, especially with such a high payout value on the videos. I am 98% sure that this is a scam but hey, never say never right?
We would both earn over $100 per hour to let videos play while we go about our business.
On which planet though?
Think about it for a second…
How much would a YouTube vlogger have to pay this site to get 1 view for them to pay you this much? It is just not feasible HomeBodies.
The FAQ page on the Website says that their team of experts filters all the videos from all advertisers and only accepts the highest paying clients so this is why they can afford to pay you so much. Still looks sketchy to me but, that’s just my opinion.
They also have a support page where people ask questions about payout. The FAQ says it may take up to 4 hours to receive payments. There are testimonials from people who received payments.
I could create a scammy Website today and create 10 different email addresses to use as testimonials so I would take all of this with a grain of salt
2. We would have earned over 100 USD for doing absolutely nothing and I will finally eat my words.
Me on a Monday: “Making money online is not easy”
Me, on a Tuesday: “Online jobs are still ‘jobs’ but you get to choose your own hours”,
Me all other days of the week: “If it is too easy, it is a scam. Yadayadayaa…etc. etc.”
If you are a regular here then you already know my philosophy about working online …If not, well you need to read a few more articles, then subscribe to my blog because by then you would have fallen in love with how I take care of my HomeBodies.
I suggest you start with:
Also, take a look at my number 1 recommendation for making money online
Okay HomeBodies, let’s get this dog and pony show on the road. I’ll be back as soon as we get those 30 signups.
Take one for the team and sign up as I did, or let me know your opinion of this “Earn Money Watching Videos” Website.
Until then, see you in the comment section below.
Take care and be safe HomeBodies.
HomeBody Income Website Creator and Administrator